Do you have what it takes to become Miss Cheshire/Lancashire/Manchester 2021?
We are looking for the girl who loves her city, full of personality, talent, brains, beauty and humility. Are you willing to work within the community on many charity engagements as well as hitting the red carpet ? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
1. Contestants must be over 16½ and no more than 27, as per 30th December 2021.
2. Contestants should be single and without children.
3. Contestants must not have posed topless or had topless images published in any format, e.g. print, mobile, Internet etc.
4. Contestants must be British citizens and reside in England. Passport ID will be required
5. Contestants must be available on the following dates : April 15th , May 10th and May 21st 2020
6. The winners must carry out any related engagements in a professional manner, worthy of the title Miss ???, whilst respecting the ethos of the Miss England/Miss World contest. All contestants are being given the opportunity to become part of the world’s biggest beauty contest, MISS WORLD, which has a top prize of $100,000.
7. Miss ??? 2021 will represent your area in the Miss England finals (date and location to be confirmed).
8. The eventual Miss England winner will be required to take part in Miss World 2021 (venue/date tbc)
9. ALL contestants must find a ‘sash sponsor’. The fee is £200. Each sponsor’s name and logo will appear on the contestant’s sash, the website( with links to their own website and social media links ), , social media posts and will be announced over the mic at the final.
10.Contestants must not have previously held a national or international title.
11. All applicants agree to become actively involved in charity fundraising during the selection process. This also includes a commitment to buying 4 tickets to the Miss Lancashire Grand Final.
* By entering these heats, all contestants accept the terms and conditions stipulated by the Miss England organisation (www.missengland.info)