Do you have what it takes to become Miss Lancashire 2020?
We are looking for the girl who loves her city, full of personality, talent, brains, beauty and humility. Are you willing to work within the community on many charity engagements as well as hitting the red carpet ? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
1. Contestants must be over 16½ and no more than 26, as per 30th December 2020.
2. Contestants should be single and without children.
3. Contestants must not have posed topless or had topless images published in any format, e.g. print, mobile, Internet etc.
4. Contestants must be British citizens and reside in England. Passport ID will be required
5. Contestants must be available on the following dates : April 15th , May 10th and May 21st 2020
6. The ML20 winners must carry out any ML20 related engagements in a professional manner, worthy of the title Miss Lancashire, whilst respecting the ethos of the Miss England/Miss World contest. All contestants are being given the opportunity to become part of the world’s biggest beauty contest, MISS WORLD, which has a top prize of $100,000.
7. Miss Lancashire 2020 will represent Lancashire in the Miss England finals(date and location to be confirmed).
8. The eventual Miss England winner will be required to take part in Miss World 2019 (venue/date tbc)
9. ALL contestants must find a ‘sash sponsor’. The fee is £200. Each sponsor’s name and logo will appear on the contestant’s sash, the website( with links to their own website and social media links ), , social media posts and will be announced over the mic at the final.
10.Contestants must not have previously held a national or international title.
11. Miss Lancashire applicants agree to become actively involved in charity fundraising during the selection process. This also includes a commitment to buying 4 tickets to the Miss Lancashire Grand Final.
* By entering Miss Lancashire, all contestants accept the terms and conditions stipulated by the Miss England organisation (www.missengland.info)