Do you have what it takes to become Mr. Manchester 20
We are looking for the man who loves his city, full of personality, talent, brains, beauty and humility. Are you willing to work within the community on many charity engagements as well as hitting the red carpet ? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
1. Contestants must be over 18 and no more than 28, as per 30th December 2020.
2. Contestants should be single and without children.
3. Contestants must not have posed nude or had nude images published in any format, e.g. print, mobile, Internet etc.
4. Contestants must be British citizens and reside in England. Passport ID will be required
5. Contestants must be available on the following dates : April 15th , May 10th and May 21st 2020
6. The MM20 winners must carry out any MM20 related engagements in a professional manner, worthy of the title Mr Manchester, whilst respecting the ethos of the Mr England/Mr World contest. All contestants are being given the opportunity to become part of the world’s biggest beauty contest, MR WORLD, which has a top prize of $100,000.
7. Mr Manchester 2020 will represent Manchester in the Miss England finals(date and location to be confirmed).
8. The eventual Mr England winner will be required to take part in Mr World 2020 (venue/date tbc)
9. ALL contestants must find a ‘sash sponsor’. The fee is £250. Each sponsor’s name and logo will appear on the contestant’s sash, the website( with links to their own website and social media links ), , social media posts and will be announced over the mic at the final.
10.Contestants must not have previously held a national or international title.
11. Mr Manchester applicants agree to become actively involved in charity fundraising during the selection process. This also includes a commitment to buying 4 tickets to the Mr Manchester Grand Final.
* By entering Mr Manchester, all contestants accept the terms and conditions stipulated by the Miss England organisation (www.missengland.info)